Monday, August 30, 2010

St-Rita

Not to long ago I was up in Santa Barbara for Spanish Days, that celebrates the Spanish heritage with a parade and several performances. My friend and I went for lunch at a favorite local spot Carlitos where they had a special lunch and drink menu for the occasion. One of the cocktails that was offered was a Margarita made with St-Germain and lime juice, it was so tasty and a new twist on the traditional drink, I had two of them. If you try them this weekend, I guarantee you'll want more like I did.

God bless and Cheers,

John Apodaca
john@daddyosmartinis.com

St-Rita 

1 1/2 oz of Tequila Blanco
3/4 oz St-Germain
3/4 oz fresh lime juice

Shake all ingredients together in a cocktail shaker with ice and serve either straight up in a cocktail glass or on the rocks.

1 comment:

  1. An amazing cocktail. St. Germain mixes with just about everything!

    ReplyDelete